Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wedding videographer in action at Bijou


We have many weddings at Bijou. Lately over the past couple years, we see a video guy in too taking film. I've often wondered what the finished product looks like. Of course decades ago I saw wedding videos from friends weddings, they've never appealed to me, BUT this is different, less like a film and more like a movie with a story!

I have to say, I'm quite impressed and felt the need to share this with you all!

Click HERE, or HERE to see a wedding held in Skaneateles, where the bridal party got ready at Bijou. Click HERE if you want to visit his page and get more information and peak around...who know's, maybe you'll see someone you know in the videos. Heck it's a blog, spend hours:)

So glad to finally have seen some of the work from Mayer Video productions. Click here to be zoomed to his page where all his information is!

0 comments: