Saturday, August 16, 2008

Beautiful Bridal hair at Bijou!

First you have to curl, spray, curl, spray......
Then, twist, pin, twist, pin...

Somehow after all that curling and spraying, and pinning and twisting....something beautiful happens....an anxious bride relaxes....(one thing left to worry about for her)
I was so happy to do R, when she called, she was asking me questions in regard to bridal hair, and when she decided to book the appointment, she gave me her name....Her name is also a boy's name, not many girls have her name....I asked if she was R B and she said "YES!"

R had been my babysitter when my oldest son was 3, so 11 years ago, (she was in 7th or 8th grade at the time) today she sat in my chair, ready to be married....it was nice to reunite with her and be there on such a special day!! Good luck R, it was a pleasure to be a part of your day!

0 comments: