Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What is coming to Bijou?? (AND WHO!?!?!?)


Here are a few little "spoilers"...new flavored bath bombes, that have been a hit!! Everyone loves them for the reason that I do...they make your kids take a bath, and they smell soo good for the rest of the day!

Let's see what else is new? Oh something that I tried the other day to find for my little guys birthday...his only request and I could not find them in Skaneateles, so I thought, well we should just order them to have here...can you guess....? (take a look up above:)

Hmmm, I think very very soon, we will be offering make up application, we have chosen Glow mineral make up, it is the best mineral make up out there, it is triple milled and contains plenty of antioxidants for the health of your skin!



Speaking of changes...(oh wait, was I talking about changes???) There may be two new faces at Bijou. But first I should back up. (it's been so long since I made an update, you may be missing some previous news)

Remember the post I made about..."and then there were three".
Well, well well, that is old news! We now have 5, 6 and possibly 7!! After Michele, came Connie, who is very excellent at pedicures and manicures and can put you to sleep and heal all your problems with an hour long reflexology treatment. Connie can also tell you so much valuable information about Young Living Pure Essential Oils, and let me tell you, you won't be able to live without them! Connie will only be with us for the summer and into early fall, so many people already have had reflexology treatments on Monday, when it's nice and quiet, treat yourself you won't be sorry! She is also offering Aqua Chi foot bath sessions, click on that word and you can read a bit about it! It is very interesting indeed!

Coming soon will be Courtney, she is coming to us from Best & Company in Syracuse and we are very excited for her to join our team!! Keep checking back for more info on Courtney, she will bring alot of talent and enthusiasm to our team! She will be offering make up applications with the Glo mineral make up line as well!!

Another possibility is someone that if you know me, (the owner Kim, you know, the older one) you probably know her, we have worked together before and always worked very well together, she is looking for a fresh change, so we are in "negotiations"...Don't worry, you'll be the first to know:)

So I guess that is it...all the updates...wait...did I mention, we are open 7 days a week???? Oh yes we are!! Our hours are as follows...
Monday - Friday 9-8
Saturday 9 -4
Sunday 11 - 5

Thank you and have a wonderful start to this glorious summer!!

0 comments: