Saturday, March 26, 2011

Getting to know Sam Mattice Mahoney




Name: Samantha Mattice


Years experience: 6


Where did you go to school? B.O.C.E.S. Ithaca and Liverpool


Why did you decide to go to cosmetology school? To be in the fashion world and have my finger on it all.


What is your favorite service to perform? Foils. It's an amazing way to show how creative you can be, I love mixing several colors all to compliment eachother or contrast, whichever you wish.


Do you have a favorite product to use? If so, why? Moroccan Oil. No one should live without it!


My hair right now? Long, chocolate brown, layered, thin butterscotch highlights.


My current style? Very easy, I like to wear it wavy, being a busy Mom, I understand that need for ease.


What's on my Ipod? Adele, Zac Brown Band, Rhianna- I mix it up.


My current favorite product? Aveda Volumizing Tonic and Moroccan Oil.


Things or people that inspire me? I love those people who aren't afraid of change. Those are the ones who are trend setters, like Victoria Beckham. They're not afraid to push the envelope, LOVE THAT!


I'm a hairdresser because... I love to be creative and make people happy.


Why I love working at Bijou (Sorry, I couldn't resist to ask!) It's a big family here.


Favorite quote? The best any of us can ever do is to never quit! Play the hand we've been dealt and accessorize what we've got!

0 comments: