Thursday, March 17, 2011

Getting to know Christina Lupo


Name: Christina Lupo

Years experience: 4

Where did you go to school? Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES

Why did you decide to go to cosmetology school? I'm in love with hair and always knew that I wanted to be in a field that is able to help people, this is perfect for me, because I can make them feel good inside and on the outside.

What is your favorite service to perform? My favorite thing to do is a complete makeover, from head to toe. I love that feeling when my client walks out feeling like a million bucks and when people take notice of it. I love it when they report back that everyone loved their new change, because I know that it made them feel great, and it makes me feel great!

Do you have a favorite product to use? If so, why? Eufora, I like the styling products and becuase it's all natural, organic and the main ingredient is Aloe, I love knowing that it's all good stuff in there, plus it makes everyone's hair feel brand new.


My hair right now? Blond highlights the color of butter and caramel, shoulder length sometimes curly, sometimes straight.


My current style? I love a great belted dress with boots, or a layered look with greys and black. You can normally see me wearing skirts or dresses with boots, what on earth will I do in the summer!?!


What's on my IPod? Everything from country to classical, a little of this and that.


My current favorite product? Eufora Sculpting Glaze, it's the best!


Things or people that inspire me? My boss, coworkers (especially Courtney Conley), and my family, my grandparents own the Mandana Inn, they instilled in me a really strong hardworking ethic, when I was younger I always helped out there doing anything I could.



I'm a hairdresser because....I'm very creative, a good listener, good with people and I love making clients feel good about themselves.



Why I love working at Bijou? The atmosphere, we're like a family and have fun all the time.



Favorite quote? "Love the life you live, live the life you love."




1 comments:

Margaret said...

Christina, I am so proud of you! Your strong work ethic and great people-skills will make you successful! Keep up the beautiful work, and I love the fact that you use all-natural products! Love, Your cousin, Margaret