Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gazella in Skaneateles has a blog now too!




I've been asked this by many people with businesses.."Why blog?"..hmmm...

To me, it's many reasons. Ranging from..I like to talk, to, I want people to get to know us, to, It's another creative outlet for me, to, I simply like looking back and having a record of what we have done...I realize, so many things I would have forgotten, since there have been so many moments that I've been proud of, or wanted to remember..a blog is an external hard drive of the life of Bijou:)

I also LOVE to read blogs, it lets me hear a voice behind a business or person. I've been hearing about Gazella for quite some time now, and they were even super nice and offered if we wanted to add something to our newsletter. Something I love more than blogging is networking! Small businesses helping eachother..what I wouldn't have been able to do without the advice of friends who owned small businesses!

So I was browsing online..hmm, how did I find it..Oh yes, Facebook of course, the wicked stepmother of all social networking;) I was going through all the page favorites I have added on the Bijou facebook, (you should "like" us, if you don't yet:) since I don't really understand completely how FB works..(why don't I ever get other pages that I have listed as my "page favorites", what they post, that is a mystery, they should make something where you can click business feeds or something, if someone could please figure out how to contact Mark Zuckerberg, that would be super!) Okay, I digress, so sorry...So my point is, while I was browsing the Gazella page (you should "like" them), I discovered they had a BLOG! This is awesome! As I said, I've been hearing lots of great things about Gazella, we have lots of little Bijou friends that are taking dance classes up there, lots of friends who are taking Zumba classes and lot of friends taking spinning and yoga classes!

We will add them to our list of blogs we read to the right of the Bijou blog, so anytime you are reading ours, just browse them too..get to know them, her, and her..oh yes and I can't forget her...please help me, have I missed any? Oh yes, Sierra, our front desk girl who is away in Germany, we knew her hysterically funny side, now she has it on her blog! Are there some I don't know about? Because, really, I should know about them!

Remember to click on the highlighted words, they take you places..interesting places:) and don't worry, when you're done looking at them, just hit the back arrow button!

0 comments: