Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bijou featured in American salon magazine!




This is my dream come true! I cannot tell you how many times I've poured over my trade magazines, always paying special attention and admiring the small salons that made it in there! I picture them more as people, instead of giant corporations that I picture the large chain salons to be.

Well here Bijou is in all it's glory! (Although up above you can kinda see the page, click on the highlighted part and it will take you to a better view!)

Pinch me, I may be dreaming! Thank you Nicole at American Salon magazine for thinking enough of Bijou to put us in your feature!

2 comments:

Charity- Elan Interiors said...

Congratulations Kim that is awesome.

Charity- Elan Interiors said...

Congratulations Kim that is awesome!