Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Look what I found...


Look at these....don't you want them...I sure do! WOW! This artist never ceases to amaze me!


I love the computer, I don't know how I got here, but look what I found! I swear, I wouldn't even be thinking of Christmas, honest, I was all in the Halloween mood, but then I happened upon Shelly's new stuff and now I want to start Christmas shopping...(anyone who knows me, knows I Christmas shop...the week of;) and of course I just had to share...I DO KNOW SO MANY of you who will appreciate this fabulous find! (I'm thinking of you..Kimball, Ros, Betty, Tammy, Kathy, Debbie...oooh soo many people...maybe I'll need a few at the stations to show people;) I soo wish I could sell them at Bijou:) Wait..did I mention they are only $15.00?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

But, every year, I get my kids an ornament, it's always something special, not just any ornament..something about our life..their hobby's, trips we've taken..whatever they like at the moment...This year, I found it early, usually it's the last thing I buy! But then while checking out these Holloween goodies, I came upon these and now I want both!

For those of you not familiar with Skaneateles, these are designed by my good friend Shelly, she is the mastermind behind the decor of Bijou, she is my angel who held my hand while shopping! AND she is also the bride of the modern day frankenstein!



1 comments:

be your original best said...

I couldn't wait to pop over to see what you had found! imagine my suprise when I saw it was MY artwork! :) thanks for the wonderful bijou advertistment... I betcha santa will leave you something very nice under the tree this year! :)