Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Syracuse has heard we're expanding too? There goes my secret;)

Wow and now for a little unexpected press:)

Bob Niedt, he has the 'Store front' feature in the business section of the Post Standard, caught me yesterday (Tuesday when we were closed...We had 23 messages from Tuesday, YAY!) I had stopped into the salon to check on progress and luckily (so luckily) picked up the phone. One of my clients who works at the paper...(Thanks Rich!) mentioned to him that we were expanding, so he gave me a little mini interview and then today I found it in the paper. First page of the business section:) Hooray for Bijou!

The cool thing about Bob....He has a blog too:) (way better than mine;)

Here is what he wrote:

Kim Baker's Bijou salon in Skaneateles has doubled the size of its space at 6 Jordan St. in the village. The empty Bella Blue Boutique space is now part of Bijou, which is adding facials, massages, full body waxing and more to its services, plus "cool trendy retail items," said Baker. The Web site is www.bijousalon.net.

Thanks Bob and Thanks Rich!

0 comments: