Friday, January 16, 2009

Something SO very nice to hear!

One of my dear clients took advantage of our great BOGO deal!!

WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT IT...SEE...YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL DEALS, WE'VE GOT GREAT ONES! Don't worry though, if you tell us you heard about it on our weblog, we'll give you the deal!

So here it is....buy one get one free pedicure, bring your buddy, your mommy, your pal, buy one pedicure, get one free - So simple! Right here, right now (till the end of the month) at Bijou in Skaneateles!

Okay back to my story:) So Beth and Sarah (mother and daughter) both got pedicures late one evening, we had so much fun, made plans (maybe it's in the works, ya never know;) for a Diet tribe, or fit and trendy...we need a name and a plan...(another story another day:) Gee whiz, I digress..over and over..okay back to the story:) Well they had a pedicure together, we solved world problems and laughed, which is the best medicine of all and called it a night!

THEN...today I got the best email ever from her! Thank you Beth! You made my day. It makes my heart sing to hear such praises from someone I admire and like so much! We do believe we have known eachother before, maybe in another life:) SO, I think it would be okay to share what she wrote. Thank you again Beth!

'Hi Kim: I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful job you are doing with your salon. The girls that you have hired, the atmosphere, the warmth, the friendliness is all a reflection of you. Sarah and I really enjoyed ourselves last night. Thanks, Beth Chico'

0 comments: