Monday, September 9, 2013

A long hiatus






I've loved blogging since I first became aware of it.  I've always promised myself to enjoy it, not think a lot about the content, but to let it just be my voice as if I were speaking.  I've made sure not to make it a chore and always knew when I needed a break, I would just take it. 

DID you see when the last time I blogged?  April 10, 2012!!  I had just found out I was pregnant with the little tadpole!  I took a break ~ a little hiatus.  So long of a break that I have to familiarize myself with all the new changes from Blogger.  Interesting and another little challenge!

I made a commitment to blog once a week till the end of the year.  It's a small commitment, I'll renew it with my New Year's resolution, that will give me a little boost since I know I'll be able to do it, to make perhaps bigger commitments...(Like the dreaded exercise one that I seem unable to commit solely to;)  There may be some loopholes that I can finagle,  like Bijou girl "guest posts"...I like that idea!  Nonetheless, I know I can do it.  Sometimes it just takes saying I know I can do it, to achieve something.  So simple yet so hard!

I set my calendar for every Monday at 10am to do my blog, it's nap time for the tadpole so it's perfect!  You'll notice (hence the above quote "speaking" to me) that it's almost 9pm.  It's really good to be flexible with commitments, the mood that I was in had left me, but I forged on and here I am!

I have a little list of possible posts, any suggestions from you?

0 comments: