Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a new addiction...


My skin gives me problems in the winter...dry patches above my eyes, dry patches on both sides of my nose, dry flaky spots where dimples should be...pretty much, I'm a mess in the winter! I try everything and if I do it for a while it goes away, I mean if I apply things religiously...BUT that is something I struggle with - routine...I do it for a week, then I get bored and forget. I just about gave up and was living with it, when we had our Baremineral rep in for our fun Baremineral party. She was going over products and came upon this one - Purely nourishing facial moisturizer - it's for all skin types and she said it would be a quick fix - that she knew it would work for my "issues". I finally took it home 3 days ago, and after the first day, it was already better, the second day it was as if there were no problems, the 3rd day I almost didn't even bother putting anything on, but I can't resist the smell so I put it on. I'll admit it now, I'm addicted!

The difference between that and the other things I have tried, including cortisone, was that when I put the other things on, I felt burning and while it was on the face I didn't have the flaking, but as soon as the morning came or it wore off, I had flaky and red spots. The morning after I used the Raremineral moisturizer I noticed a huge improvement. I think I found something I will stick with from now on, no more moisturizer hopping for me!

Bare Escentuals

RareMinerals™ Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer
What it is:
A hydrator infused with active mineral electrolytes that perfect moisture balance for firmer, softer, brighter, plumper skin that looks and acts younger.

What it does:
Bare Escentuals RareMinerals™ Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer is clinically proven to optimize your skin's ability to absorb and retain moisture for plumper, firmer, brighter, and healthier-looking skin. The patent-pending, 100% pure RareMinerals Complex uses its unique electrolyte delivery system in combination with an exotic Resurrection Plant Extract to deeply nourish and hydrate skin. Also, the rich, yet lightweight texture provides an optimal level of moisture, minus the greasy, heavy feel.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Petro-chemicals
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is free from GMOs, PPGs, MEAs, DEAs, TEAs, formaldehyde donors, and triclosan and is not tested on animals.

0 comments: