Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things just got EVEN easier at Bijou!


At Bijou we are always thinking of new ways to make life easier for everyone! I base a lot of my decisions on what is difficult for me when I do things outside of Bijou. Like for instance, I really hate that I never remember to book an appointment during the day when I am working...which happens to be the hours of the places I am trying to book an appointment. I will think about it early in the morning, before they open, then I go to work, work all day..Get out of work, worry about dinner and all that other stuff. THEN at 10pm...I'm slapping my forehead because, once again..I FORGOT to call to make an appointment. Seriously if I could book an online appointment for my automobile service garage, I would never have to be late again on an oil change. AS a matter of fact, the first garage that implements that...they have my business!

SO of course, I digress...Where was I..okay yes, we are all about making life easier on everyone:) So we have some really fun and exciting for everyone options, especially if you are computer savvy...CROSS that, you don't have to be savvy..just own a computer, it's easy, I promise you. You just have to go to HERE our new and beautifully improved website, click Booking and that is it, follow the easy instructions. Now YOU can book an appointment any time of the day, early or late, at BIJOU! If you have any troubles, please give us a call, we'll walk you through it!

THE other goodies we have are convenience related! I don't know about you, but I rely a lot on reminder calls from Dr.'s appointments and so on. We try to do reminder calls, but sometimes we can't get a hold of the person, or a kid takes a message, whatever it is. We have added a new feature to our program, but NEED a little bit more info from you. (ONLY if you'd like to participate and use this option:) So please do the following if you would like to:

Get a text message the morning of your appointment? - Call the front desk, give them your name and ask them to enter your cell phone in the appropriate box, with your cell phone carrier (verizon, A t&t, cricket..etc) and voila, you will get a txt the day of to remind you:)

Would you like an email confirmation, instead of a phone call? or BOTH? (just to be extra sure to remember) - again, call front desk and have one of them add your email address to your name, ALSO and this is a big one:

DO you want a BIRTHDAY email from us? With a big birthday surprise, something really worth your while...once again, you know what to do, I bet...call front desk and add your birthday (only the month and day is necessary) AND your email of course:)

Thanks, I hope you like these great new options as much as we do. When you come in though, be sure to take Asher up on his offer for Coffee, tea, water or hot cocoa, he's a bit worried his job will become obsolete;) NEVER, we will always need the front desk staff, NOW they just have more time to welcome and play "cruise director"!

0 comments: