Monday, June 22, 2009

Read all about it...Free Aveda Shampure in Skaneateles at Bijou!

I have a really exciting offer that Aveda has presented to me! And boy did I grab it with all of you in mind!!!

First let me say that Shampure, shampoo and conditioner is one of my favorites! Years and years ago I fell in love with the smell and pureness of it! Even men love it!


So here it is, I get to offer you......(I love this part...kinda makes me feel like Oprah, giving free stuff...well on a much much smaller scale at this point;)

Freeeeeeee Shampure shampoo and conditioner for every referral you give us!! It's gonna be so easy, all you have to do is print out the ticket below, give it to someone and if you love Bijou, tell them about us, if they visit us with your name on the ticket, we will call you and you can come pick up your shampoo and conditioner!

Let me tell you...This is full size shampure, shampoo and conditioner...it's a retail value of $20!!!!

Thanks for your help, we have 24 sets to give, don't you want to try to get some free shampoo and conditioner? (Did you know this size Aveda shampure will last you 3 months if you use it properly!)

0 comments: