Sunday, May 17, 2009

The flip flop project!


We can thank Christy Hubbard for lending us her toes in this photos:) and Laure Lille for taking such amazing photos!

The flip flop project is yet another wonderful thing that fell into Bijou's lap!

We are so proud to help and it benefits our customers, a win-win situation!

First let me say, that as soon as the birds came back from the south, I've been wishing I could find some flip flops (aside from the disposable ones we normally have) that could be sold and re-used again. I've been allover the Internet, but never ordered because nothing just hit me and it bugged me that I could not feel them or try them on myself!

So after the Thom Filicia event, Laura Ponticello and the Go-to Girl, Erin, were finishing up things with Jennifer Tom from Positively pink packages and they were fortunate enough to visit her operations. I think they saw the flip flops laying around and immediately hatched a brilliant idea! And lucky for me, they thought Bijou would be the perfect place! Here is the great part...We have 1000 pairs and they will sell at $15 each, they are nice, super comfortable and for a great cause! The best part of it all is, 100% of the proceeds go to Positively pink packages!



0 comments: