Saturday, July 26, 2008

A message from Michele Zeppieri


Hello!
I’m Michele, welcome to Bijou!


Here’s a little about me. I am very close to my family and friends. I’m a fun loving, adventurous person who loves to laugh. You can usually find me outdoors, in nature, or by the water. Living in the Fingerlakes region is great for that; it’s beautiful here.

I’m trying to be more “green” in my life, our planet is important to me. We use Eufora products; their ingredients are natural and great for all types of hair. I love to make people shine at any age--that’s why I’m a hairstylist!

I’ve been doing hair since I was 18 years old--oops, I’m giving my age away…well, that being said, I’ve been a stylist for 22 years. I still love it! I’ve worked with a lot of talented stylists along the way and I’ve learned a lot from them; I use that knowledge on my treasured clients. They deserve the best hair care!

I like to think outside the box, so it shows in my hair artwork. A touch of color makes a great cut stand out. Or how about a beautiful, soft curl? I stay on top of trendy cuts, the newest colors, and new color placements, such as new foiling techniques. If someone has to look respectable/conservative, I have great cuts and color ideas for them also that can go from work to play. We can’t forget to top it off with a relaxing manicure and pedicure and we cannot forget to wax those unwanted hairs.

Children are the future. So their haircut is important to me--it is important to take the time for them. We can grow together. Males desire a great cut too; they should be sharp or conservative--styling products help accent that great cut. It’s ok guys, if you want color, I won’t tell, it’s for everyone.

I provide all services on the salon menu, except updos…the other stylists are great at that! I feel a good consultation should be first before we get started, I want us to be on the same page. Communication is key. Once you’re in my chair, it’s all about you!! I’m looking forward to meeting you…have a wonderful day!

~Michele

0 comments: