Tuesday, March 25, 2008





When I was trying to choose a couple product lines, one of my good friends who is also a business owner, told me to find out which product line is the "best". My reply was that I felt that all professional products were created equal! This is what I believed to be true. I had tried everything, from Aveda to Paul Mitchell and I liked them all, but it made no difference to me which one, so I was basically going to make my decision based on what smell I liked. (Isn't that how we all choose shampoos?)


I had settled on Senscience, a very nice line made by Sheseido Corporation, it made my hair feel great and I had liked it alot in the past. I also was interested in an organic line as well. I was trying the line MOP (modern organic products) I really thought this was going to be the other product line I chose, but after using it for a week, I really did not like it at all!!!


While speaking with the Senscience rep, he said to me, "I have another product line, and this product line is the best one I have seen in 30 years"...At this point I was so sick of hearing spiel's about how great this one was and how great that one was, I just wanted that part of the ordering finished...however he kept insisting...So I agreed to let him give me the lowdown of Eufora. I was already semi interested because it was all natural and organic.


When he set out the products, he said one thing that caught my ear...(after all natural and organic) "the main ingredient is aloe vera" oooh that is interesting I thought! You see the reason I thought all products were created equal, was because if you look, always and I mean always, the main ingredient is water, h2o, aqua...deionized or purified, whatever it's just water! AND it makes up 75% of the bottle...just water! However, Eufora's main ingredient is aloe vera slurry, pharmaceutical grade (meaning it's the most consistent) I was sold, he didn't have to go any further but he did! I then learned even more great things Eufora did! BUT I still needed to try it!


After a week, my hair felt "brand new", it felt amazing! Even my 13 year old son said "Mom, I've been using that Eufora Shampoo, and my hair has never felt better!" I kid you not!


Since I have been carrying it, I can't get over the people who will come back and say..."This stuff is amazing, I have never used anything like it!"


Just the other day someone came in and said, "Oh my God, it's Eufora, my one friend who is always up on the new and great things told me about this and I have been wondering how I could get some around here, and YOU have it!!"


One other thing, my clients that have known me for 12+ years, know that I am not a product pusher, I never have been....my high school friends always ask me, "oh you must be so good at sales" and I always tell them, "nope, I'm really bad!" Well turns out I am excellent...WHEN I believe in something...otherwise forget it! I can say it...Eufora is an outstanding product!!



0 comments: